School Council’s Dance-a-Thon fundraiser is already off to a great start, with donation envelopes being returned by many of our students. Please remember that our goal for this year is for every student to raise a minimum of $10 in pledges. Fundraising will support our school directly, enabling us to purchase new technology in the primary grades and refreshing aging laptops at both the junior and intermediate levels, along with other enhancements. Please help the school and submit all cash and cheques inside your child’s Dance-a-Thon pledge envelope by Tuesday, February 24th. (Additional envelopes are available in the office.)
For every $10 dollars raised, students will be issued a ticket which they will place into a draw to win a great prize. The more money a student raises, the more tickets he or she accumulates giving them more chances to win! Fabulous prizes now include:
- An iPad Mini
- An Instant Camera
- An American Girl Doll
- A Pair of Leafs Tickets
- $100 Gift Card to Vaughan Mills Mall
- $100 Gift Card to Promenade Mall
- A 6 Person Camping Tent with a Camping Couch
- A Sports Equipment Bundle (Basketball, Soccer Ball, Football, Mini Sticks Set)
- A Family Fun Bundle (Reptilia, Laser Quest, Putting Edge, Lucky Strike Bowling, Ciniplex, Skyzone, Montana’s Retaurant)
- A Weekend Fun Bundle (Reptilia, Laser Quest, Putting Edge, Pro Bowl Bowling, Dave & Busters, ‘Your Fired’ Ceramics, Skyzone)
On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 students will be on their feet, participating in an amazing Dance-a-Thon! Support our students by helping us reach our fundraising goals. For more information, please see the original fundraising letter.
We thank you for your generous support of the school.
Your contributions make a difference!