Can you believe it?!? We are back to school in a matter of days and the anticipation of the year ahead has begun. The staff are so excited to welcome everyone back and our classes are set up and ready to go. The school looks great! We can’t wait to see the smiling faces on Tuesday and connect with one another to begin the journey of our 2018-2019 school year. #bakersfieldproud
- All staff will be outside on the Tarmac beginning at 8:40 am to welcome you
- Please find the Grade level signs for your children and one of the staff will be able to share the teacher names with you and tell you where to pick your child up after school
- Students will join their class line ups and when the bell rings they will come inside with their class
- Information will come home with each student on Tuesday with forms to be filled out and returned
- To access the Guide to the School Year in advance of Tuesday, please click on this link: Guide to School Year
- NEW Kindergarten students to Year One – you will start your day at 1:30 p.m. and finish at 3:15 p.m.
- If your child takes a bus, please check www.schoolbuscity.com for route information
- We do not permit personal technology in the classes or for use during the school day – cell phones must be turned off and in lockers or in the bin on the teachers desk while students are on school property
- School supervision begins daily at 8:40 a.m. – the doors will open at this time and students are to proceed in their regular doors (not the front door) and head right to their hooks/lockers and in to class – this is slightly different than last year
- Instruction begins promptly at 8:55 a.m.
- Lunch remains at 12:35-1:35
- Dismissal is at 3:15
- Please report all absences, including family and religious holidays, to the office through Edsby or voicemail
- We are nut safe – please do NOT send any nuts or nut products to school
- SEPTEMBER 13 – our Curriculum Night and Welcome BBQ – food available through Cash Online or the office
- SEPTEMBER 24 – PA Day
- SEPTEMBER 27 – School Council Meeting, 7 pm. ALL WELCOME!
…and we’re off!