Thank you to everyone for a GREAT first day of school! We hope everyone enjoyed coming back to school and connecting with community and we are grateful that the entry was less chaotic than last year – thank you. This year promises to be full and fun and excellent things await! A special welcome to our new students to Bakersfield, and congratulations to our Year One Kindergarten students who came in today without a hitch! We are excited for what you add to our school and look forward to learning together.
As you arrive tomorrow please remember:
- no parking in school parking lots (we don’t have enough spots for staff)
- do not get out of your car in the drop off loop
- students enter through the doors on the back tarmac (West Kindergarten fenced yard excluded)
- walking to school is a great idea!
- please exhibit patience, respect and KINDNESS with others
- supervision begins at 8:40 a.m. so please do not drop students off earlier as there is no access to the building before that time
- expect to be greeted with a ‘Good Morning’ and a smile