If you haven’t logged into Edsby, it was opened up to families yesterday to sign up for a time to come and pick up personal belongings at the school. Please adhere to your scheduled appointment as you will not be permitted in the building when it is not that time.
Here are a number of things to note:
- When you arrive, please line up and give space to others in line. We will have markers out front of the school
- You may come on your own or bring one child. Older students in the Intermediate Division may come on their own.
- Bags are available if needed for items to go home
- When you enter the building, please wear a mask if you have one and sanitize your hands with the sanitizer provided.
- Lost and Found is in the front foyer and there are tables labelled for dropping off items (library books, instruments, guided reading books, textbooks etc) Do NOT return technology – we will collect that in September
- Medication is labelled and in the front foyer as well
- Proceed to your child(ren)s classes at the scheduled time and get the labelled items and then exit through the door fronting on MistySugar. Sanitizer is there for you as well.
- We endeavour to post locker numbers but please try and bring that information with you as well as lock combinations or we will have to cut locks.
- In spite of all of the circumstances, we are happy to see you from a distance.