While schools remain closed, we continue to offer credit and non-credit summer school program opportunities for elementary and secondary students.
- Elementary Summer School (Grades 6-8)
- Summer School e-Learning (Secondary credit courses)
- Secondary Summer School (Acceleration courses, Credit Recovery/Reinforcement)
All programs will be offered in a remote learning environment with a mix of synchronous (real-time) and asynchronous learning. YRDSB continues to follow direction from the Ministry of Education and public health authorities to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. If there are any changes to our program delivery model, we will communicate those changes.
Adult Learning Programs
In addition, adult learning programs are also available by phone or online. If you have a question or would like to register for one of these classes, please email email@example.com or call 905-731-9557 or 905-305-4122 and leave us a message:
- Adult Literacy and Basic Skills
- English as a Second Language
- Citizenship Classes
- Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada
For more information about school closures and resources for families, including information on summer learning programs during COVID-19, please visit www.yrdsb.ca/covid19 and follow us on Twitter @YRDSB.