We are working hard to keep everyone at school healthy and safe. Please partner with us to help us be successful.
- Masks (see previous blog post)
- Entry and Exit with social distancing (see previous blog post)
- Signage Around the Building and Reminders from Staff (see images below)
- Social Distancing
- Regular Hand Sanitizing with soap and water and/or sanitizer – every classroom has a sink that is well stocked and sanitizer
- Bathroom schedules in cohorts
- Recess and Lunch – the school is split in to two groups to provide space outdoors for safe play. Students will be led in and out of the building by staff
- Regular communication with our community
- Daily Screening at home before coming to school (see poster attached)
- Ongoing cleaning and sanitizing of high touch surfaces and shared items
- Spaced seating in the classes and smaller class sizes
If we work together, we will have the best experience possible. We are glad to be back to school!