Tomorrow, Monday September 14th we are welcoming many of you back to school again.
- all SK students
- all grades 1-8 students and Junior Kindergarten Students with the surname A-K
Please note that we will NOT be gathering on the back tarmac, but will be entering through our arrival and dismissal doors (attached again below)
FEEDBACK FROM LAST WEEK:
- Students need consistent reminders to socially distance, please remind them at home as well
- Masks – please send 3 masks and a place (bag, pouch) to store dirty masks. The necklaces that masks hang on are not recommended as they are not sanitary (dirty masks drag everywhere and clean side touches the same places) and are choking hazards while students are running around
- If a child experiences any symptoms of COVID at school, we isolate the child in a supervised space and will call parents for pick up. We request that if your child is unwell that you do not send them to school. The Principal and Vice-Principal will work with families about the process to follow for re-entry to school. We appreciate this can be frustrating but know that with good partnership and transparency that we will get into a system that works for all
- Later this week, we will share the instructions we have given to students regarding how we move throughout the building and bathroom breaks etc.
TECHNOLOGY: If you borrowed technology last spring, please send it back to school this week with your child. We will sanitize it, inventory it and re-deploy for classes so students can access it.